Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Almost there....

Quick update...

I seem to have misplaced the sonogram from last week. I was going to upload it and post it...sorry about that.

All's going wonderfully well. I have reached 36 1/2 weeks with twins so there are no complaints.

We went to the doctor today. The boys are still both breech and it seems they want to stay that way. IF Baby A turns I will be allowed to go into labor on my own and could go as far as 40 weeks. Most likely they will not turn and next Wed will be our last doctors appointment. When we go we will discuss what day the following week, May 23 to May 27 to do a C-Section (IF they are still breech). Corey and I are hoping for 1st thing Monday morning, but we will wait and see. We will have another sonogram on Wed and I will post it plus the results of our meeting on Wed or Thur! See you then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment