Monday, May 30, 2011

The Day Cage & Colt Arrived...

Here are the pics from the day they were born.
Below is a picture of my belly before we left for the hospital. HUGE!!!
Below Corey and I after I was prepped for surgery.
Corey getting prepped for surgery
Corey bringing them into the nursery straight from the OR where I was still getting stitched up.
PROUD NEW DADDY!!!
Corey with Dr. Greathouse after he had finished with me and I was in recovery.
Cage and Colt WELCOME TO THE WORLD!!!
AWWWWWW they are holding hands...tooooooo CUTE!!!
Happy NEW Uncle Nathaniel
Aunt Brooke :)
Nana Can't help but smile
Meme shinning with happiness
Papa...so excited we couldn't get a pic of him looking at anything but the little guys
Pop showing everyone what a smile is all about
It's nice to see each other without all the stuff inbetween!!! (Colt is looking at a sleeping Cage)
Colt trying to figure out why his big brother will not wake up!
Me and Colt and Cage!!! A VERY HAPPY MAMMA!!!
Notice the hands out of the swaddle...yah they do that no matter what you do including the velcro ones! HA HA HA

No comments:

Post a Comment