Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nursery Pictures...































Randy and Corey put the beds together today and hung the lights. Everything looks so wonderful. I like it all a lot better now that it is all together. (If you are wondering if you are seeing things because one bed looks like it's done in blue and the other green...you're not...the fabric's the same but the colors are different...we put pillows and a blanket of the opposite color on the beds so each bed has some of both colors) I still have to get all their clothes, they are folded and clean, off the guest bed and get them in the drawers. Along with some items in the closet that go in the drawers. We have a little fishing net to drape on a couple of items and a ship steering wheel on its way. After that the nursery is complete.


For those of you who are wondering...Yes! I cried. It was a bit overwhelming to walk into a room with two cribs...I still think I'm freaking out a little bit.


We go to the doctor tomorrow. Pray for us as we are getting closer and closer to the boys arrival. We are still breech-breech and I would like to have a vaginal birth if at all possible. For that to happen we really need Baby A to turn and stay head down. Pray I stay healthy. My feet have started to swell and for those of you who saw me Easter and today you know I'm not talking about a little puffiness...We are talking elephant disease big :)


I'll post again tomorrow after our doctor's visit.








1 comment:

  1. I am loving this Blog you are doing such an amazing job! I am proud to soon be a aunt of 2 nephew boys!!!!

    ReplyDelete