Sunday, May 15, 2011

37 Weeks Pregnant Picture......viewer discretion is advised HA HA HA


Well......You all have ask for it and here it is.....you might be sorry now that you have seen it :) This is 37weeks with Twins....amazing we have made it this far and will hopefully still make it another week or more if Cage turns head down :) Again, look for an update on Wed. Corey and I go at 8:45am to the doctor. A date will be set for the C-Section if Baby A (CAGE) is still breech. I don't know if we will find out at the appointment or if they will have to get everything set up with the hospital and call us back with a date and time. Again, Corey and I are going to shoot for Monday early. If I have your email I will be sending out an email as well as a text on Wed when we find out all the details.



No comments:

Post a Comment