Thursday, March 31, 2011

Non Baby News and Pics

We finally had the yard landscaped. Sorry the pictures are not a little better. I let the evening get away from me and lost most of the sun light.
Above you see the area on the back of the Great Room

Above is the area off the Great Room and Back porch Above is the area by our bedroom window Above is the raised area off the swimming pool
Above is the front left of the house


Above is the front center of the house


Above is the front right of the house and the tree that is so pretty but dead and needs to be removed :( I'm so sad. It's the biggest tree in the yard :(


The front yard to the right when leaving the house. The rock should help with the erosion problem


The entire picture :)

Everything turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I can't believe they actually did all this in just 4 days :) Spectacular. The pictures really don't do it justice. You can't see all the little vines and colors. It's going to be amazing in about 4 weeks when the vines have grown some. Hopefully I'll be able to post some more pics then.

No comments:

Post a Comment