Thursday, March 10, 2011

THANK YOU NATHANIEL....Sonogram Pics :)

This is the most recent picture of my belly. I will be 28 weeks on Monday and this was taken Friday night.

The above is what I look like from behind.


The above is me from the side.



Last me and the boys in the raw :)


Nathaniel found a way for me to scan with my new computer even though there's not a driver out for it yet so here are the pictures from our visit on Feb 24th when I was almost 26 weeks.




Cage posing for the camera above


Colt hiding in my ribs!

I can't really tell, but this is the one with Colt's head right at Cage's rear...the position they still seem to be in after todays visit. Two week after this picture was taken.

For those of you who have read the previous blog entry you heard about me measuring 31cms. We went back to the doctor today only 2 weeks later and I measured 35cms. YES that's growth TWICE as much as a single pregnancy. Keep in mind that after 22weeks a belly should measure in cm even with weeks of pregnancy and I won't be 28 Weeks until MONDAY!!! AHHHHHH :) I'm HUGE!!!

Side note: We have finally orderd bedding! YEA!!! It's not what we really wanted, but we never did find the exact material to work with what we had in mind. It's really cute and going to be great, though. We are now trying to wrap our minds around how to decorate with a completely different color palet than we thought we'd go with. It's complicated or I'd explain it in detail. It's brown, tan, blue (two shades) and green (two shades). I'll send pics when I get some of the finished product in several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment