Thursday, March 24, 2011

Short Update...

We went in for a doctors visit on Thursday. We will be 30weeks pregnant on Monday. Everything went wonderfully! I had gained another 4lbs (same as the last two weeks). BUT, I only grown 1cm as apposed as 4cm last time...OPPS :) I blame Suzanne and the cupcakes from the baby shower last weekend....although she didn't force me to eat them :) I managed all on my own. I ask the doctor about it and he assured me I am doing just fine. He said I'm measuring 8months and have gained less than the average female does by 8months with one. Sounded good to me, until he reminded me I should still gain around 20 more lbs!!! WHAT? NO WAY!!! I can't stretch that much. That's only a few lbs less that what I've gained so far....eyes popping out at this point!

When we ask the doctor when he wanted to see us next he said two weeks. We were supposed to go to every week several weeks ago so I questioned him about it. He assured me we are doing great and he doesn't feel the time has come to see us every week!!! YEA :) Big smiles.

I didn't have a camera for the shower so Brooke and Mom took pictures. I will get their cameras, or one of them and post some pictures of the shower and the dinner. It was sooooooooo much fun :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Glad everything is going well :) You must be eating really healthy and staying active.. I know it's amazing to see what your body can do! I can't believe you are already 30 weeks, won't be long till you're holding those precious babies! Take care <3

    Becca

    ReplyDelete