Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sonogram 31wks 3days



Above is the sonogram we had done today. The boys are doing wonderful. Growing well with strong heartbeats. HOWEVER, Colt didn't follow directions and Cage just flat out rebelled. They are both breech! Cage flipped and Colt stayed right where he was. Colt's heart rate is 158bpm and Cage is 147bpm. Colt out weights Cage by only 4oz. Colt at 3lbs 13oz and Cage at 3lbs 9oz.l


I seem to be growing just as much as the boys, although I feel like I'm growing faster and bigger. I gained another 4 lbs (same as last three visits). I grew 2cm from 36 to 38. For those of you keeping up that puts me looking like I'm 8 1/2months pregnant and I am not quite 7 1/4 months pregnant.


The doctor did a swab on me to see if a protein is present that appears around two weeks before you go into labor. It comes from a fluid that covers the placentas. I assured the doctor I don't have the protein, I'm busy for the next several weeks :) He, also, checked to see if I am dilated at all (FYI: I didn't like that it hurt :( ) Luckily I am not. He again ask to see us in two weeks, which make me feel great since he was supposed to start seeing us every week over a month ago.


Corey and I are going tomorrow to have maternity pictures taken. He's excited about it. I'm a little nervous. I feel like a marshmallow :) We'll let everyone know how it turns out and even try to post some pics later on after we have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment