Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Here are some pics of the shower from last weekend here in Texarkana. Sorry about the quality of the pictures. Brooke's camera is not working properly and no one seems to know how to fix it. I think it's time for a new one. I will check mom's this weekend to see if she has better pics and post them.


We started off the evening at Zapata's for mexican food with everyone!!!



To the right above Corey getting is Diaper Dude bag mom bought him. He told me tonight he wants to have Jerry Twins embroidered on it.


To the right is Corey receiving two Red Rider Daisy guns for the boys!!!


The girls headed to Suzanne's for dessert and gifts after we finished up at Zapata's.






















Below are the Grandmothers figuring things out :) They are going to need to know how to work everything. They are both going to spend several weeks with Corey and I after the boys arrive. The Lord has truly blessed me with a wonderful mother and I've known that my entire life. He, also, placed Glenda in my life and she is a true blessing. I'm very lucky to have two such wonderful women to help us through the beginning as new parents :)

Suzanne ended the evening in the most special way. Each of us was given a Bible verse that had been printed and hole punched on a ring. Karen began us in prayer and each person read their Bible verse, which had Cage & Colt's names added to it as a prayer and Suzanne closed it. It was so special and again showed me how amazingly blessed I am to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment