Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Furniture shopping...

Several months ago I went shopping for living room furniture. I knew it would be during tax season and I wanted to make sure I had an idea of what we would like. Another words I found what I thought we would both liked and then took Corey so he could ya or na it. Today I went back and purchased the items I had picked out (all of which he had ya btw). We don't have to pick up the living room furniture until the home is finished. We have a sofa, chaise, over sized chair and ottoman. I, also, bought a bed for Corey and I. It's a BIG oak headboard and foot board. We now have a bed and bedding, but we still don't have a mattress. I don't think we can get one til we are moving because we do not have anywhere to store king size mattress and box springs :)
The plumber had been to the house for a little while today and has finished getting everything he's supposed to get out the roof out. The security system people ran all the wires yesterday. We found out today the roofers will be starting on Monday. It should take about 2days to get the roof finished and by then the stucco should be painted. When we saw it today that was the only step left....

1 comment: