Sunday, February 28, 2010

Early morning update...

I realize it is 2:20am but I'm not quite sleepy and I just came in from doing inventory at LifeWay. So here's an update. Not a lot to report...

First...We had a BLAST at Canton. We thought we wouldn't be there long but ended up staying until they closed. I went to get the kitchen chairs for the table we bought back in August there. The table didn't come with chairs but I saw some the day I picked up the table I liked. Mom and I got there and the chairs were not there :( However, we spoke the the shop where I saw them and they let me know the guy that made them was on consignment and hadn't sold anything in several months so he pulled out. He said he would try to contact him and see if he had any. I received a call today and he was able to get in touch with him and our chairs should be ready by the next Canton weekend!!! I'm so excited. I just hope I like them as much as I did when i saw them the first time. I picked up a few little things...A "Jerry Family" sign with coat hooks, a wooden "J" and an antique water cooler that still works for the pool area. Also, I bought a custom chair for our bedroom. At least that's where it is supposed to go. I love it so much I may just keep it with me in every room of the house, except it's way to big to move :) I took pictures of the one they had there with my phone (which I left at LifeWay on a bookshelf tonight) and of the materials I picked out for ours. It will have 3 types of material on it. One is a leather look that matches out bedspread, another is a pattern with swirls/paisley/stuff :) and the third is an alligator or croc skin (Daddy wasn't there to check which...he can tell better then I can). She had makes every chair so it will be 6-8 weeks before it is done. I can't wait to see it. I will post pics hopefully sometime this week of what I took.

I talked to John today and the brick layers were at the house getting everything ready. I called and let the pool people know they were starting. The back will be done first so they can get the pool started asap. John went to a house today to check out a new sheet rocker he received a bid from. He really liked the guys work and he is starting at 7:30am in the morning (: I will be asleep so I'll just take their word for it :) I'm really excited about the sheetrock because they are going to round the edges of the walls for NO extra charge!!! I LOVE it when stuff like that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment