Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Little Update....Not much, but worth mentioning

I don't have any pics so I apologize for those that were wanting more right now. I will take the camera with me tomorrow and try to get some. Right now I'm trying to see the computer screen as I type that....for those of you who know...I HAVE GLASSES!!! :( I can handle them and see well with them after having them for 5 weeks, these contacts I have on right now are a WHOLE other story. I CAN'T see a THING!!! So please forgive me for mistakes.



Today Corey started Graveyard for a month...good thing was we went out to the house 2x's today. The first trip Corey had NO interest in because I was walking though the house with John to design all the closets, pantry and built in's. LOL We went back later in the day to check on the pool progress and the closets. John and Brandon had finished most of the Master Closet. It is AMAZING!!! I can't wait for you all to come and see it. Dad just came back from being overseas for two week so he and mom are coming on Friday for lunch. Brooke and Corey both have Friday off so it will be perfect timing. (AHHHHH MY EYES are KILLING me I just put more drops in to see if that helps :( )

Tomorrow they are supposed to finish the Master Closet, Master Toilet area, and Master Tub. After that they are going to work their way through the rest of the house. The niche in the Master Hall then the Study Closet, the two bedroom closets, the garage closet, the garage entrance bench, the living room built ins then the Kitchen. I can't wait. I think all of the cabinets should be done no later than the middle of next week.

The pool is coming along great. The guinite should be sprayed on Friday. I'm not sure what happens after that, but I'm excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment